Saturday, October 9, 2010

Higher....Can You Take me Higher

Sometimes when you wake from bed, or when you go to sleep, or when you start to leave for work, left from work, or rather just wondering, one always tend to see upto the sky; see the sky and ask questions, some which you know that have answers and some that don't, probably never will. While I was in this same situation, among thousands of people running to make their day, my mind rather asked a simple kiddish question...................Higher - Can you take me higher?

Higher,
Can you take me higher,
In the lights of the shadows,
in the lights of the darkness,
in the lights of sky above,
away from all highs and lows.

Higher,
Can you take me higher,
where the lands are meadows,
where grass of love grows,
where the air smells rose,
away from enemies and foes.

Higher,
can you take me higher,
to speeds not fast nor slows,
to rivers not stopping flows,
to love no boundary knows,
away from cries and woes.

Higher
can you take me higher,
at places where heart glows,
at places where respect grows,
at places where love owes,
away from all arrows and bows.

Higher,
Can you take me higher,
above the sea of sorrows,
above the clouds of hollows,
a place for all my fellows,
a place where happiness follows.

Higher, higher, higher, higher,
can you take me higher...

No comments:

Post a Comment