Sunday, September 2, 2012

We may lose our bestest of best friends who have never asked anything from us and have always given more and more. It's time we gave them back their respect.


Guess me if you can....

My biggest quality,
Is my fruitfulness;
You depend on me,
Can’t ignore my Indebtness.

Harming is not my case,
But self defence is law;
Ultimate loss is to you,
If used too much saw.

I too have moods,
Lively during the spring;
Happiness and life that I bring;
Winter leaves me a little dull;
Since the cold leaves a lull.

I keep no secrets,
But possess an open heart;
I’m useful in every times,
Be it my end or my start.

There are several like me,
Who serve several purpose,
But some don’t respect me,
Ultimately it’s them, who suffers.

I’m here to grow,
To learn fast or slow;
I look green in the sun,
And white during snow.

Unknowingly, it’s spreading fast,
Yes; it’s the deadly pollution;
By impure intake and pure given,
I provide the best solution.

My life is very long,
I grow more and more;
I’ve seen more than you,
No matter what you explore.

You can’t live without me,
I dwell in every place;
I’m the God’s ultimate gift,
May you live with all my Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment